It’s the fast, easy, and safe way to bank…and it’s free!
Log on to our website from any computer and manage your finances when it is convenient for you—anytime-day or night.
- Bank anytime, anywhere
- Access all your accounts to check balances, view detailed account information, and review your transactions *
- Transfer funds between accounts *
- Make loan payments
- Download your transactions into your personal accounting software program
* Certain restrictions apply—see the Internet Banking Services Agreement for a full explanation of benefits and restrictions.
Complete a short enrollment form and you are on your way to enjoying the ease and convenience of internet banking. To access the enrollment form and/or login to your account Click Here.
Your Internet Banking User ID will give you access to your bank account(s) through the Internet Banking Service. You will receive an initial User ID and password from Richland State Bank. When you first log in, you will be required to change both. Your communication from the Bank will explain in further detail. Upon establishing a new User ID and Password, you agree to:
- Not disclose your User ID and Password or otherwise make it available to anyone else;
- Use your User ID and Password as instructed in the account disclosure;
- Immediately notify us of any loss or theft of your User ID and Password; and
- Be liable for your User ID and Password and for its authorized use and for its unauthorized use as described in this Agreement.
Internet Banking is Secure
We utilize the latest encryption technology and several other safety features to ensure your account information is secure. For more information call us at (605) 627-5671.
|Applications & Forms|
Apply Today! Click a link below to print an application now and bring in or fax it to us at your convenience.
- Loan Application
- Debit/ATM Card Application
- Checking/Savings Account Application
- Direct Deposit Form
- Email Sign Up Form